By accessing, using or viewing the casinositesonline.co.uk website (‘the website’, ‘us’ or ‘we’) you (the term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of the site) are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the Terms & Conditions of Use (‘the Terms’).
If you do not agree with any part of the Terms then you should not use the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on the website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the website meet your specific requirements.
- The website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in the website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the website, including but not limited to, re-using the content in any way or using programs or codes that could affect the functionality of the website, may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time the website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Any use of the linked website(s) is entirely your own responsibility.
- Your use of and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.